Welcome to Being Bellissima!!!

Just a little blog where Bellissima can post her latest thoughts, stories, news, images and lot's more!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It Appears We Appeared on The Today Show

This morning, while making samples for a new potential customer, I went onto the gorgeous website, Bauble Bar (if you haven't already, check it out, the site is really lovely, as is the jewelry they feature www.baublebar.com) to refer to a  pair of our earrings I was making.  Much to my surprise, a lot of our neon jewelry, very popular this season, was tagged, As Seen on the Today Show.  I had no idea, and it was a really nice surprise, although I really wish I had known! 

In Fact, this is the only picture I could find!!  Kinda sad, but still very exciting!
To get a better look visit:
http://baublebar.com/index.php/fashion-jewelry/neon-jewelry/neon-nicks-fringe-earrings.html

I know we're really famous and loved for our tokyo tortoise, but I had lot's of fun putting together the neon collection.  These are some of my faves:

Our little aztec-inspired cuff

Our "edgy" triangle neck with metallic Swarovski crystals

Our cutout cuff sits atop one of our popular chain necklaces

Our light weight and fun color block earrings

These bangles are awesome!  First they're engraved and then they're hand painted.  

I know it's not for everyone, but I'm going to throw some into my personal collection, you should too!



No comments:

Post a Comment