Welcome to Being Bellissima!!!

Just a little blog where Bellissima can post her latest thoughts, stories, news, images and lot's more!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Swirl Cuff Spotted in the OC


Last night, while I was pondering what Being Bellissima's next blog post should be, one of my oldest dearest friends, Lisa (a different Lisa) texted me that she thought she saw one of my bracelets on The Real Housewives of Orange County.  She even described the show down to the channel, since she knows I don't watch that kind of stuff.  So, I just got home, when she let me know that it was re-airing.  I sat down to watch  a show I have avoided since it began airing, hoping to catch a glimpse of a Bellissima cuff.  Thankfully, Lisa was right and I hadn't just wasted my time on what is a pretty crazy show, this cast member was indeed wearing our Swirl Cuff!

Roll up your sleeve, girlfriend!


Any fan of Bellissima probably knows our swirl cuff well.  I know I still wear all of mine constantly.  We also still make it for some of our customers.  People love it.  It's fun and comfortable and really noticeable.  As you can see from this picture, Lisa was still able to recognize it as a Bellissima Cuff!
I took this picture of it, since my iphone shots aren't the best:
The swirl cuff never gets old!!!
  Thanks to Lisa!  Sorry if I sound harsh about the show, I can see how people would become infatuated with the train wrecks that appear on the show, that's just not for me!  Apparently they all don't have the worst taste in the world, like whoever this is, she obviously knows how to accessorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment